Monday 24 June 2013

12 Hours

Well tomorrow is the closed reduction!

We’ve been keeping our minds busy the last few days.
Visited the Vegas circus and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tribute and spent the rest of our time visiting family but now its just me, in my dining room, googling everything I need to know and don’t know, on hip dysplasia. Pen to-do lists, to-get lists and all with a little note at the bottom “Don’t fall to pieces".

Having a little writers block tonight, torn between trying to be strong and writing a load of dribble about nothing! No one tells you that being a mother will bring you such joy, while crumpling your womb with every step they take.

Wishing I could just pack up and run away with my baby and it would all go away but knowing I cant. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow and I have to hand my baby over to doctors because, I am a mother and I will always do what’s right for her.

Anyways, its took me over an hour just to write this small amount so...
I am going to try to relax and run through my to do lists...again!

Keep your padre pio candle burning for us.

Hugs n hope xx

No comments:

Post a Comment