Wednesday 29 May 2013

Holiday and Spica Chair


A should have named this most amazing family anyone could hope, wish or pray for.



We're not a rich family, closer to lower than anything else. We worry about money every month and now having to consider hospital trips, bean bags, spica chairs, clothes and all the other little thing you wouldn’t expect comes flooding into your mind "3 NAPPIES AT ONCE THEY'RE £20 A BOX" was my initial reaction to a YouTube video from Steps Charity.


(My loving parents) had booked a Parkdean holiday for us a while back and we're due to go this week. It has worked in great a week away spending fun times at the pool, mini golf and dance the night away with our little monster before she is casted up for 6 months and the tough times begin.
My family have also finically helped us to buy all the things wee need, a bean bag clothes new high chair and my husband is in plan to build our own spica chair.

The hassle I had finding a plan. *A very kind person sent me the plans * and I am over the moon to have a place for my little rabbit to sit and play that’s pretty cute and cool. I will post a picture once it’s complete.

link to*
tattered angel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Our angel is going to have a surgery soon and we have been trying to get hold of a spica chair or plans to build it but find it impossible Would you be able to share the plans with us pls?

    ReplyDelete